“This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people, but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God.” 2 Corinthians 10:12
One of the serving opportunities offered by this Ministry is volunteering of your time. As a volunteer at the Galilean Children’s Home, you are putting your love of God into action by giving of your time and effort to care for handicapped children and babies born to women in prison. Your help and cooperation are needed to maintain the Christian family oriented environment. You must be at least 18 years of age. Female lodging is provided on the premises at the Mary and Martha House. Room and board are free, but each volunteer is responsible to raise their own financial support. You will be placed on a schedule with the other employees and may be placed in any area where help is most needed. A three month commitment is encouraged, but the Home is willing to work with your availability.
For more information contact Dawn Shultz at 606-706-9457, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Galilean Home main office at 606-787-5120.
- DRYER SHEETS
- 13-Gallon & 33-Gallon Trash Bags
- Lysol or Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Soap
- 8oz (Playtex) Disposable, Drop-In Liner Bottles, Liners, Rings, and Lids
- Gerber Good Start Powdered Baby Formula (soy and gentle)
- Baby Diapers (All sizes) Especially Size 6 right now!
- Toddler Snacks
- Baby Wipes
- Adult Size Diapers – Size M (not the pull up type)
- Adult Cough and Allergy Medicine
- Cold Medicine
- Mr. Clean with Gain
- Adult Tylenol
- AA Batteries
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Clorox Anywhere Spray
- Dryer Sheets
- Laundry Soap
- T-Gel Shampoo (or generic equivalent)
- Regular Shampoo
- Body Wash
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Fruit Juice & Drink mixes (no sugar added)
- Pancake Mix
- Bath Towels
Diaper orders (over $50) through diapers.com get free shipping!